Flying Carpet Tour
About this tour
Free CancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
COVID-19 PrecautionsSpecial healt and safety measures apply.
Skip the lineSkip the line through separate entrance.
Audio Guide | HeadphonesSpanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai.
Instant confirmationYou will recieve an email after your booking and our experienced travel agent will contact with you.
Pickup offeredWill pick you up from your accommodation.
Total Price: $ 799
Flying Carpet Tour
Discover history, culture and nature combined on this Turkey package tour. Enjoy all the highlights of Turkey with this extraordinary tour. Explore and unpack the layers of history in Istanbul. Experience the ancient ruins of Ephesus and walk through the white travertines of Pamukkale. See the jaw-dropping fairy chimneys of Cappadocia and discover Pergamon with an expert biblical tour guide.
Welcome to Turkey! Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport you will be transferred in a VIP vehicle to your hotel. Then the package tour will begin.
- Explore the beauty and history of Hagia Sophia
- Admire the splendid Blue Mosque
- Visit the Hippodrome and follow in the footsteps of chariot races
- Stroll through the Grand Bazaar
- Marvel at the art and architecture at Topkapi Palace
- Discover the beauty of Pergamon and the Red Basilica with an expert guide.
- Visit the well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the fascinating Temple Of Artemis
- Take a trip outside of Ephesus up into the hills above to the House of the Virgin Mary
- Visit Isa Bey Mosque one of the only remaining examples of architectural art from the Anatolian Beyliks
- Take a plunge in the tranquil hot springs in Pamukkale
- Admire the sarcophagi of Hierapolis
- Marvel at the fairy chimney formations in the Devrent and Pasabag valleys
- See the rock-cut churches at the Göreme Open-Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the most picturesque locations for photo-shoots in the world.
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage site in Cappadocia
- Visit typical Anatolian villages and their rock-cut churches
- Enjoy trekking in the Ihlara Valley
At the end of your tour, check out from your hotel and relax in a private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home.
- All Domestic Flight Tickets
- Airport Transportations
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- All Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
The Grand Bazaar came to life in the 15th century when Sultan Mehmed II ordered the construction of two stone Bedesten (domed buildings), where merchants could sell their goods, in order to amass income for the Ayasofya Mosque. These two Bedesten, named Cevahir and Sandal, quickly became a central artery in Istanbul’s commerce activities. When numerous stalls and shops began to pop up around the Bedesten, they were roofed over, and after 250 years the bazaar morphed into the structure it is today. Surviving many fires and earthquakes, you will have a chance to explore the shopping streets of the Grand Bazaar during a tour of Turkey and Istanbul.
The Melendiz River is located to the east of Tuz Gölü Fault Zone in western Cappadocia. In the central part of Melendiz River Valley, Ihlara Canyon attracts many tourists due to its landscape, cultural and archaeological values. The Melendiz Valley also encompasses geological and geomorphological features that exemplify the evolutionary history of western Cappadocia. Visitors on foot also enjoy the many churches carved into the walls of the valley. With four entrances to Ihlara valley, Belisirma village allows you to enter the valley by driving and is located in the middle of the valley. Belisirma also has several restaurants by Melendiz River, which are popular for lunch. Most of our Cappadocia Turkey Tours conclude walking here after lunch.
House of the Virgin Marry
Located in the hills above Ephesus is the final resting place of the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus. Brought to Turkey by the Apostle St John it is believed that the Virgin Mary lived out her final days in a stone house close to Ephesus until her Assumption or Dormition. The stone house visited today, remains a holy site for both Christians and Muslims, and hosts masses regularly. With many visiting to pay their respects and drink from a spring beneath the house believed to have healing properties.
We do have special discount for +6 people. Please contact with our travel agent from chat to recieve 15% discount.
You may also like
Reviews from our clients
Be the first to leave a review for Flying Carpet Tour