Highlights of Turkey
About this tour
Free CancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
COVID-19 PrecautionsSpecial healt and safety measures apply.
Skip the lineSkip the line through separate entrance.
Audio Guide | HeadphonesSpanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai.
Instant confirmationYou will recieve an email after your booking and our experienced travel agent will contact with you.
Pickup offeredWill pick you up from your accommodation.
Total Price: $ 1999
Highlights of Turkey
Explore Turkey with Turkey Tours Company and this 12 Days Turkey Package Tour including Istanbul, Ankara, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Pergamon, Troy and Gallipoli.
Welcome to Turkey! Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport you will be transferred in a VIP vehicle to your hotel. The tour will commence after some much needed rest to prepare you for this exciting tour.
- Explore the beauty and history of Hagia Sophia
- Admire the splendid Blue Mosque
- Visit the Hippodrome and follow in the footsteps of chariot races
- Stroll through the Grand Bazaar
- Marvel at the art and architecture at Topkapi Palace
- Learn about and enjoy Ankara through the eyes of passionate locals
- Learn about Ankara city’s many best-kept secrets
- Marvel at the fairy chimney formations in the Devrent and Pasabag valleys
- See the rock-cut churches at the Göreme Open-Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the most picturesque locations for photo-shoots in the world.
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage site in Cappadocia
- Visit typical Anatolian villages and their rock-cut churches
- Enjoy trekking in the Ihlara Valley
- Explore the incredible history of a dervish lodge in Konya
- Marvel at breathtaking works of art in Konya
- Embark on a spiritual journey through the Sufis of Konya
- Take a plunge in the tranquil hot springs in Pamukkale
- Admire the sarcophagi of Hierapolis
- Admire the sarcophagi of Hierapolis Visit the well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the fascinating Temple Of Artemis
- Take a trip outside of Ephesus up into the hills above to the House of the Virgin Mary
- Visit Isa Bey Mosque one of the only remaining examples of architectural art from the Anatolian Beyliks
- Discover the beauty of Pergamon and Red Basilica with an expert guide.
- Discover the ruins and temples of the legendary Ancient City of Troy
- Visit the replica of the Trojan horse
- Discover the war memorials and battlefields of Gallipoli
- Learn in depth about the ANZAC troops
At the end of your tour, check out from your hotel and relax in a private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home.
- All Domestic Flight Tickets
- Airport Transportations
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- All Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
Located between the Dardanelles, Sea of Marmara and Edremit Bay, the city of Troy (known as ‘Troas’ or ‘Troad’ in ancient times) is over 4000 years old. As one of the most famous excavation sites in the world, it has historical significance as the first place of contact made between civilisations in Anatolia and those of the Mediterranean World. Made famous by Homer in the Iliad, and known around the globe, this site has had a cultural impact on a global scale. If you join a Turkey package tour or a private Turkey tour you will have a chance to see that magnificent site from 3000 BC.
The first human settlement in Goreme open-air museum dates back to the first and second century AD. Christian communities lived in caves to escape persecution until Christianity was declared the official religion of Rome. Once Rome became Christian these communities continued to live in caves, accepting of the difficulties of this environment, as it brought them closer to God. During a Cappadocia tour you will learn more about the beautiful region of Cappadocia as well as its cultural and historical significance.
As a part of a Guided Istanbul tour Topkapı Palace is one of the most important examples of Ottoman rule and influence during the Ottoman reign. Commissed by Mehmed II after conquering Constantinople, the capital of the Byzantine Empire in 1453. Members of the Ottoman Court resided in Topkapi Palace from 1478 to 1856, which house 30 sultans for over 400 years during the empires 600 year reign.Acting as the centre of power, this palace is a physical example of the changing architecture of the period and interests of each sultan, with visitors to Topkapi seeing first hand various additions to the palace as a result of each new Sultan adding their influences to the space. This includes architectural styles including: Islamic, Ottoman and European architecture and decor. The palace, the royal residence of the sultan and the centre of social issues and government is a complex structure featuring four main courtyards. Each courtyard symbolises the relationship between the administrative, residential and auxiliary and each courtyard was designed to be more restricted than the previous; symbolising the importance of the inner sanctum. The palace housed over 1000-4000 people including 300 in the harem and is a pivotal stop on any Istanbul tour.
We do have special discount for +6 people. Please contact with our travel agent from chat to recieve 15% discount.
You may also like
Reviews from our clients
Be the first to leave a review for Highlights of Turkey