Best of Turkey
About this tour
Free CancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
COVID-19 PrecautionsSpecial healt and safety measures apply.
Skip the lineSkip the line through separate entrance.
Audio Guide | HeadphonesSpanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai.
Instant confirmationYou will recieve an email after your booking and our experienced travel agent will contact with you.
Pickup offeredWill pick you up from your accommodation.
Total Price: $ 1699
Best of Turkey
Immerse yourself in the great archaeological sites and natural landscapes of Turkey at your own pace on a private 12-day tour from Istanbul. Visit magnificent cities like Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Antalya with the comfort and expertise of a private guide
Visit ancient monuments, breath-taking natural landscapes and enrich your knowledge of Turkey’s history and culture. Enjoy private transportation by luxury vehicle and relish the freedom to choose your own path throughout the tour.
Welcome to Turkey! Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport you will be transferred in a VIP vehicle to your hotel. Then the Best of Turkey package tour will begin.
- Explore the beauty and history of Hagia Sophia
- Admire the splendid Blue Mosque
- Visit the Hippodrome and follow in the footsteps of chariot races
- Stroll through the Grand Bazaar
- Be amazed by the art and architecture at Topkapi Palace
- Marvel at fairy chimney formations in the Devrent and Pasabag valleys
- See the rock-cut churches at the Göreme Open-Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the most picturesque locations for photo-shoots in the world.
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site in Cappadocia
- Enjoy trekking in the Ihlara Valley
- Admire the sarcophagi of Hierapolis
- Take a plunge in the tranquil hot springs in Pamukkale
- Admire the sarcophagi of Hierapolis Visit the well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the fascinating Temple Of Artemis
- Take a trip outside of Ephesus up into the hills above to the House of the Virgin Mary
- Visit Isa Bey Mosque one of the only remaining examples of architectural art from the Anatolian Beyliks
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Perge
- See the stunning Roman amphitheatre in Aspendos
- Enjoy a stop at Kursunlu Waterfalls Natural Park
At the end of your tour, check out from your hotel and relax in a private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home.
- All Domestic Flight Tickets
- Airport Transportations
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- All Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
Antalya located in the west of the Mediterranean is a tourism hub in Turkey. Antalya, is a place where sea, sun, history and nature create a perfect harmony. Known for its crystal clear waters, beautiful landscape and historical significance it is a wonderful destination catering to all visitors. In ancient times the region was known as Pamphylia which means "the land of all tribes" the region was given this namesake as it was ruled by many civilisations and represented a colourful mixture of people; while being considered by many as one of the most beautiful destinations on earth. The most visited parts of Antalya include: Yivli Minaret from the 14th century, Kaleici (old town), Antalya Archaeology Museum, Duden and Kursunlu waterfalls, Perge and Termessos ancient cities. Which may be visited via private Turkey tours.
Hierapolis Ancient City
The ancient city of Hierapolis-Pamukkale is an ancient spa town founded at the end of 2nd century B.C. Under UNESCO world heritage protection, this site is regarded as an important destination for those who wish to visit the ancient city and the white travertines of Pamukkale known as ‘Cotton Castle’. Many ancient remains of Greco- Roman times remain including: The City Walls, Theatre, St. Philip’s Martyrium, Churches, Great Bath Complex, Temple of Apollo, and The Necropolis. With a striking landscape, the opportunity to swim in the therapeutic springs, and the unique panorama, this is a popular destination for many on our tours.
One of the most important aspects of any Istanbul City tour; is a visit to the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque built by Ahmed I between 1609-1616 is an Ottoman era mosque famously known as Blue Mosque due to the blue Iznik tiles, which decorate the interior walls of the mosque. The Blue Mosque is also unique as it is the only mosque in Istanbul with six minarets (towers) and is considered to be one of the last great mosques of the classical period. Mixing Byzantine elements with traditional Islamic architecture. Visitors are amazed by 21,000 Iznik tiles in the mosque, which feature imagery of cypress trees, flowers and fruits.
We do have special discount for +6 people. Please contact with our travel agent from chat to recieve 15% discount.
You may also like
Reviews from our clients
Be the first to leave a review for Best of Turkey