Turkish Delight Tour
About this tour
Free CancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
COVID-19 PrecautionsSpecial healt and safety measures apply.
Skip the lineSkip the line through separate entrance.
Audio Guide | HeadphonesSpanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai.
Instant confirmationYou will recieve an email after your booking and our experienced travel agent will contact with you.
Pickup offeredWill pick you up from your accommodation.
Total Price: $ 2199
Turkish Delight Tour
On this magnificent itinerary, you will explore all the highlights Turkey has to offer. With an expert guide you will journey into history as you learn more about Turkey, it’s landscapes, traditions and culture on this 12-day tour. Take domestic flights between Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Pergamon, Troy and Bursa and see the highlights from each destination. When on the ground, travel in luxury by VIP van.
Welcome to Turkey! Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport you will be transferred in a VIP vehicle to your hotel. Then the tour will begin.
- Explore the beauty and history of Hagia Sophia
- Admire the splendid Blue Mosque
- Visit the Hippodrome and follow in the footsteps of chariot races
- Stroll through the Grand Bazaar
- Be amazed by the art and architecture at Topkapi Palace
- Discover the ruins and temples of the legendary Ancient City of Troy
- Visit the replica of the Trojan horse
- Learn about the legends of Paris, Achilles and Helen of Troy
- Discover the beauty of Pergamon and the Red Basilica with an expert guide
- Explore the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Discover Pamukkale, known as the white paradise of Turkey
- Discover Bursa City, the first capital city of the Ottoman Empire
- Admire a 600-year-old pine tree
- Visit the Uludag mountain by cable car
- Visit the well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the remarkable Temple Of Artemis
- Take a trip outside of Ephesus up into the hills above to the House of the Virgin Mary
- Visit Isa Bey Mosque one of the only remaining examples of architectural art from the Anatolian Beyliks
- Marvel at fairy chimney formations in the Devrent and Pasabag valleys
- See the rock-cut churches at the Göreme Open-Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the most picturesque locations for photo-shoots in the world.
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site in Cappadocia
- Enjoy trekking in the Ihlara Valley
At the end of your tour, check out from your hotel and relax in a private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home.
- All Domestic Flight Tickets
- Airport Transportations
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- All Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
Hipodrome of Constantinople
Located between the Dardanelles, Sea of Marmara and Edremit Bay, the city of Troy (known as Troas or Troad in ancient times) is over 4000 years old. As one of the most famous excavation sites in the world, it has historical significance as the first place of contact made between civilisations in Anatolia and those of the Mediterranean World. Made famous by Homer in the Iliad, and known around the globe, this site has had a cultural impact on a global scale. If you join a Turkey package tour or a private Turkey tour you will have a chance to see that magnificent site from 3000 BC.
Bursa which sits on the slopes of Uludag (Mount Olympos of Mysia) is the first capital city of Ottoman empire and commonly known as ‘Green Bursa.’ Rich in religious monuments, mosques, tombs (Turbe) and, baths it is a great place to visit and a wonderful example of Turkish history in Ottoman times. Places of interest include Yesil Cami (Green Mosque) known for its elaborate marble door and commissioned in 1412 by Sultan Mehmed and Yesil Türbe (Green Tomb), which both showcase the elaborate new building techniques and styles of the era. The Ethnographical Museum, as well as the The Yildirim Beyazit Mosque, the first mosques built in the new Ottoman style; and the Emir Sultan Mosque are all excellent destinations. This region is decorated with monuments of historical, cultural and architectural importance including the Ulu Cami (Grand Mosque) built in the Seljuk style, with impressive calligraphic wall decorations. A visit to the region is a must. We offer tours via a Turkey package tour or by a daily private tour from Istanbul.
We do have special discount for +6 people. Please contact with our travel agent from chat to recieve 15% discount.
You may also like
Reviews from our clients
Be the first to leave a review for Turkish Delight Tour