Discover Turkey Tour
About this tour
Free CancellationCancel anytime for a full refund
COVID-19 PrecautionsSpecial healt and safety measures apply.
Skip the lineSkip the line through separate entrance.
Audio Guide | HeadphonesSpanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Thai.
Instant confirmationYou will recieve an email after your booking and our experienced travel agent will contact with you.
Pickup offeredWill pick you up from your accommodation.
Total Price: $ 1399
Discover Turkey Tour
Visit all the key sites in Turkey without the hassle of planning your own trip during this multi-day tour through most of the country's attractions. Travel comfortably between locations by plane, and enjoy luxury transfers every step of the way. Tours include some leisure time, so you can explore standout sights like Istanbul, Troy, Pergamon, Pamukkale, Ephesus, and Cappadocia at your own pace.
Welcome to Turkey! Upon your arrival at Istanbul Airport you will be transferred in a VIP vehicle with your luggage to your hotel. After some much needed rest the tour will begin.
- Explore the beauty and history of Hagia Sophia
- Admire the splendid Blue Mosque
- Visit the Hippodrome and follow in the footsteps of chariot races
- Stroll through the Grand Bazaar
- Be amazed by the art and architecture at Topkapi Palace
- Discover the ruins and temples of the legendary Ancient City of Troy
- Visit the replica of the Trojan horse
- Learn about the legends of Paris, Achilles and Helen of Troy
- Discover the beauty of Pergamon and the Red Basilica with an expert guide
- Explore the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Discover Pamukkale, known as the white paradise of Turkey
- Visit the well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the remarkable Temple Of Artemis
- Take a trip outside of Ephesus up into the hills above to the House of the Virgin Mary
- Visit Isa Bey Mosque one of the only remaining examples of architectural art from the Anatolian Beyliks
- Marvel at fairy chimney formations in the Devrent and Pasabag valleys
- See the rock-cut churches at the Göreme Open-Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley, two of the most picturesque locations for photo-shoots in the world.
- Discover the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site in Cappadocia
- Enjoy trekking in the Ihlara Valley
At the end of your tour, check out from your hotel and relax in a private transfer to Istanbul airport for your flight back home.
- All Domestic Flight Tickets
- Airport Transportations
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- All Local Taxes
- Personal Expenses
Hipodrome of Constantinople
Uchisar, which was the eastern border of Karaman emirates in the 14th century, is famous for its natural rock castle, Pigeon’s Valley and is the highest point in Cappadocia. If you join a Cappadocia tour this will be one of the destinations you will visit. Uchisar Castle provides a magnificent panorama of the surrounding area with Mount Erciyes in the distance. There are also several pigeon nests in Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik in Turkish), which connects Uchisar to Goreme. Many of these cave dwellings have also been painted white to attract birds and their nutrient rich droppings.The fairy chimneys to the west, east and north of Uchisar were dug out and used as graves during the Roman period. Inside these rock cut tombs, the entrances, which generally face west, are stone slabs on which bodies were laid.
The ancient city of Ephesus, first inhabited during the Bronze Age, followed by the Greeks and Roman Empire, was a port city, once considered the most important in the Roman Empire. Ephesus, home to over 250,000 inhabitants was an important trade route along the Mediterranean, and the centre of creativity and culture. Famously home to philosophers, artists, teachers and creatives alike and known as a city where men and women had equal rights. A city built from marble, and one of the most well preserved archaeological sites in Turkey. Visitors come to admire its history, advanced technology and architecture, as well as its connections to early Christianity as one of the Seven Churches of the Revelation. Visitors to the Ephesus may visit the largest amphitheatre in the ancient world, which hosted over 25,000 people, the Goddess Nike, Hadrian’s Gate, Library of Celsus (the third largest library in the Roman world), Marble Road, Roman baths and Harbour Street the Ephesus grand boulevard.
We do have special discount for +6 people. Please contact with our travel agent from chat to recieve 15% discount.
You may also like
Reviews from our clients
Be the first to leave a review for Discover Turkey Tour